Brief description of the projects involving the Silesian Grammar School, Opava, a state-funded organisation.
- Working with professionalism
- Erasmus + school education, KA2, pupil mobility
- Erasmus + school education, KA1, people mobility projects
- Innovations in teaching at the Silesian Grammar School
- Challenge 56, Education for Competitiveness, Investment in the development of education poster
- Modernisation, renovation and construction of the V sports facilities
- Support for language education at secondary schools
- CULTURE CHANGE
The project is co-financed by the Micro-Projects Fund in the Silesian Euroregion under the Czech Republic - Poland Cross-border Cooperation Operational Programme 2007-2013. The project is based on a partnership between two schools, The Silesian Grammar School in Opava (CZ) and Gimnazjum nr 1 from Oddziałami Integracyjnymi, Rydultowy (PL).
- Know the secrets of science
The Silesian Grammar School is a partner of the Know the Secrets of Science Project.
CZ.1.07 / 2.3.00 / 45.0019 POSTER
- Curiosity means curiosity
A funded programme of the Moravian-Silesian Region Support for environmental education, training and education for the school year 2013/2014, grant priority - support for research-oriented teaching, programme code 1314/E. The aim of the project is to support students' interests in Chemistry and Biology by including non-traditional experiments, lectures by scientists and research work.
- Physical classroom
the ČEZ SME Foundation 31_11 Project
- System of computer-aided experiments to strengthen the research competencies of primary and secondary school pupils
Project Reg. No. CZ.1.07 / 2.3.00 / 09.0024 implemented through OP Education for Competitiveness, Area of Support 2.3 - Human Resources in Research and Development.The Silesian Grammar School is a partner of the Ostrava University in Ostrava. This project has been active for three years since 1 September, 2009.
- Cooperation SSKG of the Silesian Grammar School in Opava with J. Tarnovský Grammar School in Liptovský Mikuláš
Cooperation in operation since 2008 under the title SSKG of the Silesian Grammar School under the "Understanding" Project.
- SPORT TOGETHER
The project is based on a partnership between two schools, the Silesian Grammar School in Opava (CZ) and Gimnazjum nr 1 from Oddziałami Integracyjnymi, Rydultowy (PL).
- Effective learning through the reform of grammar school education
Project of nine grammar schools in the Moravian-Silesian Region within the framework of the Operational Programme of Education for Competitiveness.
- Help P3 - Charity Help P3 to support awareness of eating disorders
the Unilever project, under the Dove brand, and VIA and PONTIS foundations
- Healthy lifestyle
The project is co-financed by the Micro-Projects Fund in the Silesian Euroregion under the Czech Republic - Poland Cross-border Cooperation Operational Programme 2007-2013.
- Rivers of our cities
SOCRATES COMENIUS 1, CA 1 - 04 – 156 Project
- Multimedia language laboratory for the creation and teaching of area studies in German
SIPVZ Project No. 1565P2006
- Methodological material to support the teaching of basic algorithms and programming in Delphi
SIPVZ Project No. 1230P2006
- Astrophysics tasks using computer and CCD for grammar schools
SIPVZ Project No 1750P2006
- E-learning modules for general grammar schools
SIPVZ Project No. 1290P2006
Timetable for the 2017/2018 School Year